Sunday, September 30, 2007

Meatstick Timeout: Back to School

If you are wondering why Off The Meatstick hasn't been updated lately it is because I am now in graduate school.

I want to thank everyone who checked my site and helped contribute to the discussion around here.

One thing I learned about having a blog is that it is hard work to keep people coming back. It takes time to build a following. The only way to get people (besides family) coming back is by doing a lot of research and offering opinions and news that isn't easily obtainable somewhere else. I had to invest quite a bit of time and energy, neither of which I currently possess very much of thanks to school.

I will try to post occasionally so please check back once in a while. In the meantime, just check my godmother's site...she's always entertaining:
www.outinleftfield.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

just do good in school -
that was a great game saturday. the huskies had them scared - i like jake!

Anonymous said...

missed you....I read Katie's site every day. That's how I found you.
Congrats on grad school.

Danny said...

Thanks Tam!

Anonymous said...

are you going to school? eating all your lunch, and wearing a hat when it's cold? don't forget to eat soup - it's good for you.

jrtnutt said...

It's been almost a year now..when are you coming back to visit????
Tam