Monday, January 15, 2007

Discovery Park Run/ Tiger Mountain Hike

Tiger Mountain:
Today Jayron and I took advantage of the sun and went for a hike up Tiger Mountain. Here are some nice pics from the trip:





Discovery Park:
I rarely take my camera with me on my runs b/c I never feel like lugging it with me. However, most of the time while running I usually wish I had a camera with me b/c I see so many cool sights. I have run all over the world in places like Alaska and Iceland to Iraq and Missouri (Iraq was actually more scenic than Missouri) but I don't have any pictures of any of these places. Well, yesterday I decided to take my camera with me to Discovery Park here in Seattle. I got some great pics that once again prove Seattle is one of the most beautiful places in America! Enjoy:








No comments: