Monday, June 11, 2007

Meatstick Question: Where Can I Get Wunderbar Bologna?

If anyone knows where I can get Wunderbar bologna on the West Coast of the United States (preferably closer to Seattle) please let me know.

I have done some research and it appears it is made by a company called Russer who was bought out by Tyson. I know they sell it at Wegmans, Price Chopper, and Gerrity's but that does me no good on the West Coast.

My mom packed some Wunderbar with an ice pack for me to take back to Seattle yesterday. Unfortunately my bags never made it (shocking, I know) out of Chicago. I finally got my bags and Wunderbar bologna about 18 hours later. I think the bologna is probably unsafe to eat at this point but I'm tempted to try it.

Wunderbar bologna is about the cheapest deli meat you can find going for about $2.99/lb and it is the best bologna ever made. I wish i could find it on the west side of the Continental Divide.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

boloney never goes bad, enjoy it.

Yod said...

Walmart of all places has it all over Northern Cali... might want to try your local Walmart :P